KIDZ 4 GOD
KIDZ 4 GOD
At Metro Church, WE LOVE OUR KIDZ. They are our top priority! Kidz 4 God, is where they learn, grow, and begin their journey following Jesus Christ.
AT EACH WEEKEND SERVICE, infants through 10 year old's, meet in an area designed for them where they will experience worship, learn from the Bible and how it applies to their lives.
Your child’s safety is our first priority. All Kidz 4 God volunteers must pass a certifiable background check.
Here are some Family Led Ideas
(where parent initiates & leads discipleship)
This group of ideas are all about parent’s initiating and leading spiritual activities for their kids at home. Many of these are super-obvious. Try to keep these each to 30 minutes or less. That's usually their attention span. The point is to make it fun as they learn.
1. Read the Bible together as a family. Kids get a turn to read aloud too!
2. Upload the Bible App for Kids.
I love this because it's interactive.
3. Parents can lead a family devotion time. Some printable devotion examples from this free website.
4. Have a worship dance party. Put on praise music or use kids worship songs on YouTube.
5. Parents can lead a Bible craft with their kids. Lots of craft ideas on this free website.
6. Plan a Christian family movie time (marathon style)
I love the the BIBLE series. It’s on Amazon Prime, just add popcorn! You can find more options on YouTube too.
7. Parents can lead a full “children’s church” service.
Do a game, sing worship songs, learn a Bible story, and then have some fun activities.
8. Let kids plan & lead a “kids church service” for their parents in the audience role.
This reversal flip will be awesome for their little memories. I like the discussion guides and videos from Crossroads Kids Club (they are all free)
9. Learn a memory verse together.
10. Act out Bible story skits as a family.
11. Go for a prayer walk at home or in a local park
(keeping social distancing in mind at all times).
Have kids pray aloud giving God thanks while naming all the beautiful things they see that God created.